103014 || 12:04AM || "Not Hearing From You"

I like not hearing from you
Because some days I feel good and strong
And I lessen the guilt knowing how much we cared
Convincing myself that
you have moved on.

I like not hearing from you
Because most days I cannot pull through
And I lessen the pain knowing how much we cared
Convincing myself that
you miss me too.

- ar

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Surge of Motivation

It will take a while.

It will take a while to get back where we want to be. There will be some days that are better than others.

It will take a while to feel the things you want to feel--the feelings you miss.

Your brain is so scattered. You're so exhausted of masking.


265 days until 2020.
Happiness: 6
Loneliness: 2
Self-esteem: 8
Self-confidence: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment